Revelon just bitten kissable balm stain review

01:13

   Revelon just bitten kissable balm stain   (020 lovesick passionne)

It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lip stain in an adorable chubby crayon.
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts long.
The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
Its very light weight and mosturized,i tried it and  felt my lips are instantly moisturized with a soft stain of color
It is Retractable chubby crayon, no sharpener required which i like most :)

It is a silver-colored twistable base for protracting and retracting the lip stain  it has a glossy finish.


                          The balm stain has a pleasing, cool, minty

                   fragrance ,creamy texture make it easy to apply.


       The color somehow sheer but not too sheer.its stays
           on my lips for hours but after 2-3 hrs the gloss diappears but the stain remains on lips.




          The packaging of lip Balm Stain is very cutieee:)  

           Travel friendly, will easily fit in my bag...
                                  


    over all I am amazed at its staying power i loved it alot,it is definetly kiss able !!



I give it:
5/5.

  • Will I Repurchase Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain?
Yes, once I nearly finish this one.

  • Do I Recommend Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain?
Yes!!! Yes!!! itx just awsum:)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory