phisyogel 14 day challenge update ...!

11:16

PHYSIOGEL  understands that the key to soft , smooth , moisturised skin is a healthy moisture barrier , it carries Bio mimic technology an antioxidant complex and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to help skin to protect from envoirmental damage , repair the skin moisture barrier so that skin become soft , smoth and less sensitive .
PHYSIOGEL was kind enought to send me their products to give them a try i tested all their stuff you can read my orevious blog post here : Physiogel blog post  i really liked physiogel hypoallergenic (Daily defence proactive day cream ) RICH -For dry /very dry sensitive skin so em going to do detail review on that ,i use it almost every single day the cream  is amazing. It doesn't absorb like most of creams but moisturizes my skin longer than any other brands. It does not clog my pores and it is very very gentle. It give the hydration my skin needed although sometimes it makes my skin a bit oily (but not that much, so no big deal)....it also seems to calm down my skin if I get the monthly little breakout or if my skin gets rough from the cold winters. wrinkles from dehydration disappear in seconds after I apply this baby and if I have flaky parts on my skin from actives or heating it gets rid of it so quickly. I also like to use it under foundation but only if I have time to let it sink in (it can make you look shiny) after I apply it on damp skin.... After using it quite a while it's noticeable that my skin is much more tolerant to the changing weathers, sweats and makeup products (especially powdery ones). Definitely makes skin much soft and smooth when the stinging sensation is gone when u first apply it,th e consistency is not runny at all so u can give a good massage on your face .
You can purchase this at any good pharmacy at very reasonable price . Are you going to take the 14 day challenge as i did , u must i say ☺ and then let me know in comments how it worked for ya 😉
* I also liked the night version but i use many other creams and oils as my night routine ,!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory