Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blush REVIEW !!

04:54

Hello beauties :) 
Today's review is on another Makeup Revolution Product, its time for their BAKED BLUSHES!!
There is 6 shades of the Vivid Baked Blushers to choose from and they only cost RS-550\- each for 6g of blush , you can buy them from  JUST4GIRLS.PK !!
Makeup Revolution Claims:  This merged blusher is highly pigmented for a natural soft effect. The color is easily build-able with a hint of shimmer to enhance the cheekbones. Apply to the cheekbones or apples of cheeks. 
I got 5 out of 6, shades i got are loved me the best,make love instead,all i think is about you,bang bang you are dead , one for playing games!!
Vivid Baked Blushes comes in swirls of lights, from mid-tones to bright pinks and when swirled altogether makes a fabulous shade . Eachof them is a mix between a blusher and a blush/highlighter. This product would be great to use one it's own without an added highlighter and light would reflect off the product giving the definition of cheekbones on the face (if you don't have any). The product doesn't crumble and isn't powder and you really don't need much of the product at all. What can I say, it's a product that is pretty much flawless!

 The packaging, I am super impressed and amazed with how sturdy the packaging is and how well secure the blush is. 






 (All i think is about you)
 (loved me at the best)
 (Bang bang you are dead)
(love me intead)
(one for playing games )
(loved me the best,make love instead,all i think is about you,bang bang you are dead , one for playing games)

As you can tell from the swatches, the pigmentation of the products are unbelievable and they are very bright. These are very gorgeous colors and definitely something that I will be adding to my makeup bag. 
After swatching the product only once, I knew that this product was going to be a winner, a little goes a long way and isn't powdery at all. It leaves a lovely flush of colour onto the skin and blends quite nicely. Please note that the swatches on my arm aren't properly blended!
 Overall, these have purse friendly price and beautiful color payoff , did u guys tried any of them let me know in comments below..!!
with love 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory