MURAD Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ (review)!!

02:59


MURAD
Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++

What it is:

A shine-reducing moisturizer that controls oil for up to eight hours, decreases breakouts, and protects skin. 

What it is formulated to do:

Oil-Control Mattifier reduces shine and is clinically proven to control oil for up to eight hours while effectively reducing breakouts. It immediately mattifies, regulating oil throughout the day, and prevents sun damage by delivering powerful UVA/UVB sun protection. It is ideal for acne-prone skin and is recommended as a step three moisturizer in any Murad acne regimen, while eliminating surface shine and reducing breakouts as part of Dr. Murad’s Inclusive Health® system of care...!!


My thoughts:

I got this in sample size , and i'm totally in love with this product, it really mattifies my t-zones as i'm acne prone\combination so i always have to choose  this type of moisturizer who controls shine on my t-zones and helps me to reduce blemishes and breakouts this is what i needed i must say its a holy grail a summer saver  because it has SPF 15 & UVA\UVB sun protection which is superb !!
 I apply it underneath my primer  and then rest of my my foundation routine  and results... ahmaazing it controlled shine for me upto 3 hrs...loving it will buy it in full size for sure!!
with love 
xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory