Dior foundation review

02:32

Recently i bought this Christian Dior foundation (30 ml)
Its Dior Skin Forever flawless Perfection foundation sunscreen, with SPF 25 a good thing because u really need a foundation which have a good SPF in it!!!!
 I have a acne prone skin and also have blemishes on my skin i usually make 2 coats of this foundation but it looks like my second skin dosenot cake my skin at all ,its really very hydrating foundation and your skin can breath easily underneath....

It is really awesome ;)

The packaging is very good ,it comes with a pump so u can get a proper amount of foundation which u want to apply and rest of ur foundation not gonna mess at all,my shade is 020  ;)

One pump on my arm

Blended

I love to use it with my RT face (expert brush ) for a flawless airbrushed look !!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory