marks &spencer tiny haul...;)

10:22

MARKS & SPENCER

This brand is my love, for their lingerie, they make such a comfortable yet stylish lingerie , so now i have my hands to try their some other products ...

LIMITED COLLECTION RUBY ELIXIR EAU DE TOILETTE

(30 ML)
A intoxicating floriental fragrance ,a seductive combination of rose and rich jasmine with tantalising raspberry and plum,on top of dark notes of patchouli.
I was in love with this fragrance when i was on their stash of sprays it's smells amazing and the bottle is so pretty  in ruby red color, handy for my bag as well.


FLORAL COLLECTION SILKY TALCUM POWDER

(50 G)
This ultra fine powder leaves skin beautiful ,smooth and silky soft
In summers talcum powder is my must need, i use to dust it all over my body after shower, for pampering my skin....!! 




hope u guys enjoyed my review....!!

with love

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory