Day to Day , (HAUL)..!!!

03:56

 <  My love for Dove >


Dove hair therapy with weightless NUTRI-OILS , nourishes dry rough hair to restore softness(400 ml)
I have a problem of dry scalp and dry hair, so i thought it will be a perfect shampoo for me ,i am using this shampoo from last 3 weeks and i am having a huge difference in texture of my hairs they are super soft and didn't fizz at all...and my scalp s less itchy due to dryness.
Dove hair therapy revival conditioner with nutritive serum
nourishes hair with the up lifting scent of pomegranate and
lemon verbena.
 
Conditioner is a basic need for dry hair's after doing shampoo
  I don't like strong scents in my hair after shower so i always choose fruity conditioner's for me ,this one's  smells awesome n i'm in love with conditioner it leaves my hair super soft and  a healthy bounce as well. (355 ml)

Herbal essence ignite my color with moroccan rose &passion fruit extracts for colored\highlighted hairs (400 ml)
I'm using fashion color on my hair since i was in higher school so i need a better care for my hairs, i also got highlighted my hair when i was getting married. In my opinion this shampoo is far best shampoo for colored damaged hairs !! 


Colgate sensitive whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth and cavity protection. (100 g)
Teeth are blessing ,so we have to pay a good attention on our oral hygiene as well,white teeth always attracts your smile , i have a problem of gums alot and and my teeth are stained due to excess use of coffee and tea, this paste is creamy and i'm seeing good difference in stains of my teeth.


                   
                   Dove go fresh touch beauty cream bar
      1/4 moisturising cream the crisp of cucumber & green tea.
Dove is a secret of beautiful skin from ages , i'm huge fan of basic white dove soap,it have 1\4 ratio of cream in it i suffer from dry and rough skin in winters alot so dove is my skin best friend in winters,this one i choose in cucumber & green tea for freshness in summers as well.


   Dove beauty finish 0% Alcohol Anti-prepirant deodrant & Dove go fresh beauty cream hand wash, both  have 1/4 moisturiser.
Dove beauty finish for beautiful underarms,it nourish the skin and leave it soft,silky and even toned,48 hr protection as well it remains on my body till next day i go for shower.
Dove go fresh have grape fruit and lemon grass,i feel my hand super soft and fresh when i use it,both are perfect for summers loving all the Dove products  i bought.


Dove purely pampering shower gel
coconut milk with jasmine petals...
nutrium moisture 
i'm using this shower gel from last 1 month,and it is amazing ,very delicate smell not to harsh it leaves my skin velvety soft ...i'm loving it....

hope u guys like my review...!!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory