Ulta,Sephora,Walmart haul!!!

10:45

Waiting.....anxiously  for this blast is over >> and em so happy that now i have them right in my stash where these are  looking perfect & superbbb!!!
I'm so much thankful for my lovely friend she is running such a blasting online shopping\retail  FB page ROUGE  which provides each and every drug store to high-end products(USA\UK) at ur door-step !!!

Sighhh!!!
waowww  i'm loving all this stuff!!!
i ordered some amazing skin products from ulta , sephora & walmart !!
As summer's are there and my  skin needs extra care because its acne prone \ combination !!
so why not try some new products..>><<
Products i purchased listed below..!!


Thankeww Rouge team love u guyss!!

  •  Sephora Skin Cleanse VOL.2 (sephora)
  • Biore free your pores! blemish fighting Astringent (ulta)
  • Loreal facial oil Age perfect (ulta)

  •  Clairsonic mia 2 tsubaki  joy( limited-edition) set  (sephora)


  • My beauty dairy Arbutin whitening mask (walmart)
  • My beauty dairy all-in-one mask (walmart)
  • sigma e25 blending brush (gift w\purchase)
I'm so much happy with all my purchase...
stay update for review on all of them !!

with love 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory