Lush handmade cleansers review !!

21:14

Lush is a company based on handmade cosmetic 100% natural and fresh ,they have variety of  cleansers,scrubs,handmade masks ,shampoos,conditioner,bath'soaps and many other stuff for your bathing relaxation!!!
i got two cleansers ,Angels on bare skin and Aqua marina i use them twice a day only by replacing each other.
i ordered mine from FB shopping\retail page SHOPAHOLIC thanks guys bunch of huggss :* 


 Angels on bare skin is for heavenly soft and perfectly balanced skin. The kaolin clay base deep-cleanses while finely ground almonds and lavender flowers gently exfoliate away dry skin. lavender oil to soothe and balance, and rose absolute to calm redness!
 The smell is natural and may seem quite awkward when you first get it, but the scent has really warmed up to me and I love it.
This product is quite pricey but it last a while. You only use a pea size amount a day.it is more like a scrub for me. I use this in the morning and it's awesome and refreshing.my skin feels so much soft ummmmm<3 *i have dry\combo skin

 Aqua Marina is a facial cleanser, which is specifically designed to sooth and softens the skin, as well as to brighten it up. It contains Aloe Vera and Nori Seaweed, which are well known for their calming properties and definitely give salvation to sensitive / irritated skin. Another key ingredient is the Sea Salt, which even though is finely milled, adds up as a really gentle exfoliant. <3 it is supposed to be amazing for people with normal / dry skin and also to cool down sun-burns.
 My face perfectly brightens up my complexion. After using it my skin looks so healthy, it is soft and smooth and my skin tone is even and there is no redness! Oh, and also my pores appear smaller and my face feels so fresh and cooled! :) 

Overall, I am in-love with these , It seriously has improved my skin tone since I stated using , and these are now a firm staple in my skincare routine! I don’t like that these are a bit drying and messy to use but I am totally willing to overlook its flaws cuz of the brilliant job it works on my face. I definitely recommend it!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory