Soap & Glory Sit Tight Body Firming Serum review and thoughts !!

03:05

Soap & glory sit tight itense Xs special super-strength body firming serum 
I have alot of cellulite problem on my hips and thighs for long time,i really wanted to get rid from them ,i also do my exercise as well for it but some times i get very lazy...my skin of hip area is dumpy-bumpy and looks very odd to me,at my holiday tour to saudi i was moving in boots pharmacy so i thought why not give S&G sit tight a try,i read so many good reviews about it before, S&G renew the packaging of this product it came in simple tube first,it contains 125 ml of product,and packaging is quite good.serum smell is not so hard for me,the tube features 3 metal roller balls that are designed to massage the skin as the products is dispensed, as well as an on/off function so that you can carry on massaging the skin without any more product being dispensed .









I love this product so much, i've only been using this product for a few days,  it actually starts working after applying it, And i'm not kidding when i say i can feel it working.. holy burn! i feel warm and tingling on my butt and my lower legs ,and it feels like i'm sitting on really heated seat. It doesn't hurt at all, but just beware because it shocked me when i first applied it. 
I haven't seen actual results yet but i'm confident this will be worth.This has to be the ultimate solution for all lazy girls out there who want to rid themselves of unsightly cellulite.
*use it with healthy diet and regular exercise for better results  !!
With love
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory