My current skin care routine in winters !!

02:18

Winter means extra care of skin yes and because i have combination\dry skin some of my face areas are so much patchy and dry ... its must for me to take care of them other wise some times my skin burn's :(
Couple of days, i started using  the clinique 3 step system .
Clinique has a very large range of products, including skin care, make up, hair care and body care products The signature skin care product is the 3 step system which feature a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. They claim this sytem is a simple routine that can keep your skin clear, beautiful, and leave with you with radience.This product can be complimented by other products.
 The most popular products in the Clinique range are Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Moisture Surge, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Repair-wear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye, All About Eyes and Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer.


 Clinique products are packaged beautifully. The products have a pleasent natural scent and the texture is always lovely. Also note Clinique products do not contain fragrances and are extremely safe to use.


 I use liquid faical soap with my mia 2 , just two days a week and rest i wash my face with my hands only because using mia 2 on  daily basis makes my skin harsh and it get breakouts ... after using this i use clarifying lotion as a toner, which helps me to minimize my pores and my skin feels fresh & healthy !!


Another staple for my acne prone skin is this little magic jar , as my cheek chin and forehead area is oily i always get very bad acne on them and when ever my menstural period come's my skin get acne... for me this is the far  best acne sulfur clay base mask i ever used ...!!
After toning my skin i apply thin layer of this clay mask rest for 10 min , and wash it with luke warm water, i use this mask twice a week so it could resist my skin against acne .


In the end i apply the most popular products in the Clinique range Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion along with bio-oil  just few drops , and i swear by these two products my skin felt amazing like never before after this routine.
 In my opinion moisturizing your  skin is the main tip for healthy and clean skin whether you have oily or combination skin...!!
My very bad acne scars are nearly gone away  just because of bio-oil it  contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil ,(good for ageing skin,stretch marks,scars,Dehydratedof skin ,uneven skin tone ) i use it twice a day morning and at bed time ,and my skin feels so much hydrated, silky and smooth less patchy by using these both together...!!
let me know what u do in winter's to hydrate your skin!!
with love
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory