Cover Girl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Review!!

04:39

Hey everyone ,
I love to find a good long-wearing liquid foundation, so I was eager to give cover girl  Stay Fabulous a try.This  foundation,is so famous all over on blogs so i thought to make a buy, i ordered it online on  SHOPAHOLIC  FB page and i got my hands on it...!!
It says "Lasting power of primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendability of a foundation in one. Shine Free." 
I must say, the staying power was impressive for me..it gives u medium to heavy coverage.but still u will need a concealer for ur under eye dark area and dark spots.
 As far as packaging,it's a glass bottle with a pump (yay!) and a cap. The cost is $9 to $10 at most drug stores. My shade is 832 (Nude Beige )and it's a pretty solid match for me. I like to use a  my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I just feel like those kinds of brushes provide really consistent coverage all over the face...!!






         (Left side of my face foundation applied and blendid)

 Overall , A quality drugstore foundation! 
It contains SPF 20 good for summer's... Love the pump, love the finish on the skin, and love the staying poweras well.
It feels natural, lightweight, and it dries to natural satin finish, look's like my second skin....!!

                                                       With love
                                                          xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory