Mac Haul ....!!

09:24

Hey beauties , i'm a huge mac addict and lover , i did collect some of stuff during my holidays and rest of i ordered online from fb page shopping/retail  mac addict   ..!!
lets ,Dig into it ....<3 <3



 Mac pigments are always fun to play with , i dnt own any full size of them because i think i cant finish them :) so i got my hands on mini size one's , my most favourite from three of them is melon such a gorgeous color its a must have in ur makeup stash !!

  Mac eyeshadows are a famous steal in their collection i like to collect them in pan for my z palette , both colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented both are sheen based and have finely miled giltter !
 Next jump is on face range of mac which i just loveeeee!!! Mac studio fix is my on the go foundation for parties and occasions it just give me outstanding coverage , longlasting and flawless , Mac  face and bodyi use  when i need minimal coverage but flawless look , Mac pro-long wear concealer is awsome it just hide away all of my blemishes and acne spot with no effort i got it in shade NW25 bcz i use orange corrector underneath!!

                                                             (C3,NC25,NW25)
 Mac lippies formula is amazing although u can get many mac dupes in drugstore as well but some of shades are true mac classic ones , i got mine which will look best on desi skins and im happy with them  <3
 Please me and kind a sexy both are matte finish and ravishing is cremesheen my new love <3
 Mac released with collaboration of simpson's on their anniversary, i got my hands on blush bcz i'm blush junkie :) if ur 19's kid u gonna love the packaging its so adorable !!

 Color payoff is good, u have to build it if u want strong payoff, its so pretty coral/pink shade ...!!

Im so happy with my purchase overall... hope u will like all the stuff do share in comments what u own of Mac !!
With love
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory