Nivea BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturizer Review !!

00:45

Hey sweets, today i am here to review NIVEA bb cream , now a days every company is on race of launching bb or cc creams . i thinks its a good alternate of daily basis foundation to apply bb or cc creams which have SPF also... to protect ur skin from sun damage. i was in a hunt of some makeup stuff at my local rstore where i got my eye on it , it has two shades medium and light so i got the light one for me ... !!
Nivea BB.Cream with Minerals, Provitamin B5 and a hint of make-up provides with a flawless complexion and an instantly healthy looking and beautiful skin in one simple step.
what it claims ,
Evens the skin tone
Covers imperfections
Illuminates complexion
Provides fast absorbing moisture
Protects the skin with SPF 10
 This cream is quite thick, smooth and creamy in texture. It had the classic Nivea cream scent, I actually felt I was applying the colored version of Nivea cream from the blue tub . It was just as thick and when I started blending, it felt like a never ending process. It took a real good time to blend out the product on my face and I had to blend it quickly because it had a tendency to dry out pretty fast. It turned out pretty good. It cleared most of the imperfections on my face except for acne scars, filled in my pores and gave me a nearly foundation applied look. It was perfect matte finish.” All oily skinned gals, this one is for you”. As my skin is dry/combination but for some reasons i like it also... !!
For me its a good/average bb cream i like my garnier one alot but this one is good also !! 
which bb cream is urs fav do let me know in comments !!
with love 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory