Bath and body works review and thoughts !!

09:01

Hey lovely girls... so cold is knocking at our doors and my eyes are on bath and body candle stuff but yet i'm going to share my thoughts with you about their shower gels hand sanitizer , hand wash  and body lotions..because i love stay clean and hygeine but if i smell good it makes me happy as well!!
During my stay to holiday in saudi i got my eyes on bath and body works for long so on last day i visited it and stock up some great stuff ,Bath and body works stuff smells amazing , when u enter at their place it seems like heaven :)  u must buy some stuff from them because u need them :) for sure, and now a days they are stock up with great deals for holidays ...!!
now lets take a look  ...
 Magic of bath and body works....!!!
 Got four shower gels , mad about you and amber blush is on my top favourites !!
 Bath and body hand deep cleansing hand wash is a must for u guys , fragrance and texture both are fantastic these make me urge to wash my hands over and over again  :)
 Hand sanitizer is my weakness as i do hoteling so much so i surely always in need with them , my husband also liked them alot and said they seems like pricey hand sanitizers buhahaha :) but they are quite affordable guys ...!!
Now jump onto the body lotions , i'm in love with lavender always so i picked it , i also picked the tulips one because i love notes of  flowers alot....
so that was all i buyed , do letmme knw what u guys own of bath and body works , i have my eye on their candles and body mists so wish me luck :)
with love
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory