Sephora Favorites Draw The Line (review) !!

08:44

Hey bingo's today my post is all about black magic lol :) i mean black eyeliners, as a desi gal i'm always in love with eyeliners and its a must have in our desi's makeup shakeups, and i feel my makeup is incomplete without  a eyeliner ... :)
I am always in a hunt of good smudge proof eye pencils\eye pens because i just love smoky eye looks on me  as  my eyes are too much sensitive thats why i always buy good/high end variety in eye pencil\pen because these have to face your water-line .. also my control on eye pen is awesome ..so i love and adore them too..!!
when sephora launched this set i was so sure its for me so i grabbed it before its gone out of stock and i'm such a lucky because this set is just SUPER-FANTASTIC !!

What it is:
An eyeliner sampler set—including one full size product—in a variety of flattering formulas and shades. 

What it does:
This set features liquid, gel, and pencil liners that let you flick, drag, sweep, or smudge on liner. Create countless looks with multiple formulas for precise pigmented application, inner rim lining, long-wear, contouring, and subtle to smoky looks. 
This set contains: 
- 0.028 oz Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in Black Lace 
- 0.01 oz stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown 
- 0.007 oz Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in Trooper (black) 
- 0.01 oz Nars Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life™ Long Wear Eyeliner (black) 
- 0.01 oz Deluxe Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer 
- 0.02 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Rockstar
I ordered mine from SHOPAHOLIC fb shopping\retail page , thanks guys !!






(sephora,marcjacobs,nars,urbandecay,stila,katvonD)

Over all it was a great buy for me it satisfy my need of black wohoo and u can try different variety of stuff ... only kat von D eye pen was bit disappointed for me but rest was just amazing marc jacobs highliner was the best , after many times washing it was there still on my hand , urban decay perversion is my all time fave thumbs up for such a great set !!
 u have to buy this guys if u are so into blacks ;) like me !!
with love
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory