Real techniques sam's pick makeup brush set review!!

02:23

Hey beauty minions so today i got my hands on this beauty after eyeing it long time ,Real Techniques Makeup Brushes have gained quite a cult following, and rightly so considering their low prices, amazing quality and diverse range.I simply cannot recommend them enough. I love how well they perform, giving the results and they wash with no shedding whatsoever... i own some of my faves in RT brushes before like face expert brush , blush brush , eye shading brush and miracle sponge which is my absolute favorite...this set is however last year holiday set but i purchased both of set's this year sam's picks and nic's picks which i will review later ..!!


Real Techniques Sam's Picks Collection includes 6 full-size brushes:

- Multi-Task Brush: for effortless application of powder, blush and bronzer 

(For me this is the big buddy in this set , i used it for setting my powder bcz i love my RT blush brush more for blush\contouring)

- Buffing Brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation

(Ahhhh this one win's my heart i'm totally in love with this brush it gives flawless' coverage u can use it for both cream or powder foundation)

- Essential Crease Brush: soft, tapered design for effortless contouring

( this baby is magic guysss it really contours the eye crease area perfectly )

- Setting Brush: complete any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter

(My go to brush for highlighter will be now on only this such a unique shape and gives u total control to add drama on ur cheek bones )

- Pointed Foundation brush: use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage

(For me i used this for concealer and it damn good )

- Fine Liner Brush: ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner

( As im so much used f liquid one, but  this brush no doubt  gives u for precise application of ur gel eyeliner smoth and flawless)








For anyone who hasn't tried the Real Techniques brushes, they're hands down the softest brushes you'll ever experience thanks to their cruelty free. No matter how many times you wash the bristles, they retain their softness and shape which I love. Plus they dry so much quicker than any of my other brushes!

Really soft bristles all of them, for me clean and clear application makes appearance of face look smooth & flawless.
Highly recommend it !!
Great value for money and a perfect gift for ur loved one's as well  !
With love
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Muslim Bloggers Directory